Feb 10, 2010

Today is wednesday...

Hangovers - we could live without them, but they have to be this malicious kind of enemy that is being consistently, teaching us to drink maturely. If I believed in God, I might think that this was some kind of consequence like death, rapists etc. But no, as my father-in-law said earlier: "Hangovers are Satans answer for cruelty to the mindfucked!"

Last night: I was up until 6am, because I couldn't sleep. Too many thoughts in my head that made me... sleepless. The thoughts in my head is being a rollercoaster, they change from positive to negative in a split second. I'm not thinking straight and that might be because of some certain person that Im not going to mention.

So this post is negative thoughts, opinions etc. Im suck an asswipe huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment