Feb 9, 2010

I'm feeling quite odd...

It's only 9:15am here, in the shitty place you can call a country. Yes, I don't like the UK, but mostly of all, I don't like Hexham. Hexham shouldn't have the rights to be called a town or a city, it's way too small and way too malicious. I like the café and my hairdresser (only because she is cheap) and I do like Tesco, only because my best friend works there! There's nothing to love here, even though every tourist in the goddamn town, loves the landscape and the traditions etc. Do we have any traditions here? Do we have anything out of the ordinary that should be special?

I've lived up here my whole life, in different cities. I've travelled from Acomb to Hexham, to Corbridge to Newbrough, back to Hexham, and now I live in Prudhoe. It's been hell, only because there is nothing to do. I go to school and I work, that's it. I wish just to move as far away as possible! Maybe to the US or India.

I love India, though I can't speak the language. I love their religion and I also love their english accents! They're so cute. We had some exchange student from India come live with us for 6 months (it's about 1-2 months since she left) and I learned like nothing. She told me about her religion (Hinduism) and I was beyond fascinated!

Anyways, I have to go. My physics class is going to start whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment